Ghanaians are having a tough time merely opening a PayPal account, and this is owing to the fact that the country has been blacklisted by the company. Inside this article we will give you a detailed exposition on how you can withdraw money from your Paypal account in Ghana.
The reality is that after you have been able to register an account with PayPal, you will not have to go through any hassles in order to withdraw your money.
An Easy Way To Withdraw Cash From PayPal In Ghana
Since many people have the wrong perception about how difficult it is to create a PayPal account, people take advantage of that to withdraw cash very fast and provide you with a very low rate on your very own money.
A lot of people after reading this text had been able to withdraw money from their PayPal account with no headaches. All they had to do is get a United Bank For Africa (UBA) AfriCard after which they can continue with their transactions.
This, consequently (taking cash out of your PayPal account), has ended up very easy considering that First Atlantic Bank (FAB) Prepaid Card takes seconds in terms of moving into any in their branches.
The Way To Withdraw Money From PayPal In Ghana
Beneath are the two fundamental ways you will need to withdraw your cash from your PayPal account, in Ghana. They are:
- The UBA AfriCard / First Atlantic Bank Prepaid Card / Access Bank Prepaid
- Additionally, there’s the PayPal Account (You can learn how to create one here)
- You need to be notified that, with PayPal, there are extra cards you may add to it. But, not all cards can be used to withdraw money from your PayPal account. The best cards stated below are the simplest ones you could use to withdraw cash in Ghana.
Get First Atlantic Bank Prepaid Card To Withdraw PayPal in Ghana
Despite the fact that we propose the UBA AfriCard, you could as also use the First Atlantic bank payas-you-go card. FAB Prepaid card is likewise simple to get.
Regarding getting a FAB Prepaid Card, all you have to do is get a legitimate ID Card and deposit a
minimal amount of GHS 20.00 to the closest FAB branch.
Get A UBA AfriCard To Withdraw Paypal in Ghana
The UBA AfriCard is one of the most convenient debit prepaid cards used by many in Ghana and West Africa as a whole. It can be used on nearly every ATM, POS as well and online transaction.
Once, you get your card, you can use it in any country without difficulties.
At the UBA Bank, whilst getting your AfriCard, you may need to provide the following information:
- The TIN; which is known as Tax Identification Number – TIN
- A valid National ID
- Initial Deposit of about GHS 50.00
How To Get a UBA AfriCard in Ghana
Go through with these necessities, observe the guidelines beneath to get your UBA AfriCard:
Visit the nearest UBA branch
- On the inquiries table, request a UBA AfriCard
- Getting a bank account there is not necessary but the fact is that you will be recommended to open an account.
- Afterward, deposit an amount of GHS 50 on the card.
- After you get your card, you will be educated on how you ought to use it.
- Get A Access Bank Prepaid Card To Withdraw Paypal in Ghana
- Getting a new Access Bank Prepaid Card includes the same steps as getting your UBA AfriCard.
How To Upload A Credit Card To Paypal Account In Ghana
This is how to add a Credit Card, UBA AfriCard, or any other card to your PayPal Account.
- Log in to your PayPal account using this link
- Next, click the notification area at the top right corner of the page.
- You will be requested to link a credit card (MasterCard / Visa Card)
- The next page in view is that which requires you to input your card details. In this case, use your UBA’s Card
- Click the “Continue” button after the entry.
- An amount will be debited from your Card by PayPal and resent to confirm the validity of the Card.
- After which you will be asked to confirm your account to fully verify it.
- Next, you will be notified by PayPal via SMS or email about the transaction that occurred.
- In the message body, there is a combination of numbers and letters. The numbers refer to the CODE you will be required to affirm your account in step 7.
After you are through, your account will be completely validated and set up for transactions of any kind even while in Ghana!
How To Withdraw Money From PayPal To MTN Mobile Money
Here is how to withdraw cash from PayPal to MTN Mobile Money. It could take up to three operating days to take money from your PayPal account to your card. A little fee will be charged when transferring money to your Mobile Money account. However, the charge is very reasonable.
- Log into your PayPal account and click on “Transfer Money.” Select From “PayPal” and To “Card (identify your card using the last for digits of your card)“.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw and submit.
- If your PayPal Summary shows withdrawal (Complete), then it means your money has moved to your card successfully.
- The next thing to do is to use the mobile banking shortcode of your bank to transfer the money in your bank account to your mobile money account with the procedures below.
- Choose the ‘Send Money‘ option on your Bank’s mobile banking USSD and choose the mobile then bank card or account as the source of the money and enter your mobile number as the recipient number.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer in Ghana cedis.
Click on Send and within a few seconds, you should an alert in your mobile money account. It is very simple
How To Withdraw Money From Your PayPal Account
Here is how to withdraw cash out of your PayPal Account as a frequent user.
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Then Click Withdraw money under “PayPal balance” on the left of the page.
Afterward, enter the amount you want to withdraw and select your withdrawal method.
- Then Click Continue.
- Afterward, check the details
Then click withdraw.
Banks In Ghana That Accept PayPal Transactions
Underneath are the banks in which you can get your debit or credit card to link to your account:
- First Atlantic Bank
- United Bank for Africa (Debit Cards)GT Bank (Cards)
- Zenith Bank (Cards)
- Stanbic Bank (Platinum Debit Cards)
- Ecobank (MasterCard)
- Standard Chartered Bank (Cards)
- Fidelity Bank (Debit Cards)
- Barclays Bank (Debit Cards)
- Ghana Commercial Bank (Visa Cards)