In order to provide Vodafone customers with a simple method to send and receive cash, pay bills, acquire internet data, and a variety of other services, the Vodafone Telecommunication network launched the Vodafone Cash mobile money wallet service in 2011.
Registering Vodafone Cash Yourself
The fact that Vodafone launched its own mobile money platform for its users after MTN did was not a surprise to those Ghanaians who were paying attention.
Vodafone is one of Ghana’s largest network operators, ranking alongside MTN and AirtelTigo. Soon after, MTN started the Mobile Money services the Red Network decided to follow suit and offer its subscribers the same opportunity.
These two mobile money platforms offer similar service, however, each comes with its unique great and exciting features.
Benefits of using Vodafone Cash.
- For transferring money
- It can be used for topping up airtime and bundles
- For requesting for loans
Requirements for Vodafone Cash Registration.
To successfully register for Vodafone Cash, you need to have the following in place.
- A registered Vodafone SIM Card
- A national Identification Card (travelling passport, voter’s ID, Driver’s Licence or Ghana Card)
- Correct personal details (name, telephone number, address.)
You need not to visit an agent to do this because this information is exactly how to do it. Steps you should follow to,
Activate your account;
- Dial *110#
- Select 0 to activate and follow with your secret PIN.
- Enter PIN again to confirm.
Loading your Vodafone Cash Account
- Mobile Money agent or at a Vodafone Retail shop or
- Move funds from your bank account to your Vodafone Cash wallet